Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Science is a life time mission - an Oath for youth- Dr Kalam



By - Dr Kalam,  billion beats

    February 10, 2010

1. Science is a life time mission. I will work,
     work and work and succeed.

2. Wherever I am, a thought will always
    come to my mind. That is what I can
     innovate, invent or  discover.

3. I will always remember
   that “Let not mywinged days, be spent
    in vain”.

4. I realize I have to set a great scientific goal
    that will lead me to think high, work and
    persevere to realize the goal.

5. My greatest friends   will be great scientific
    minds, great teachers    and great books.

6. I firmly believe that no problem can defeat
    me; I will become the captain of the problem,
   defeat the problem and succeed.

7. I will work and work for removing the problems
     faced by planet earth in the areas of
   water, energy, habitat, waste management
    and environment through the application
   of science and technology.

8. My National Flag flies in my heart and I will
     bring glory to my nation.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment